SoftwareOne is a global leader in cloud software solutions that are transforming the architecture, engineering and construction industry. We provide a best-in-class, award-winning a revolutionary web and mobile platform for the construction industry, revolutionizing the process of building projects. We firmly believe that our customers and the construction sector deserve an exceptional end-to-end integrated 5D BIM platform that can effectively oversee the entire life cycle of their projects, leading to unprecedented levels of success beyond what anyone could have previously conceived.
Can be REMOTE or Hybrid (from any city in Belgium)
Are you seeking a collaborative environment where you can work alongside driven individuals from diverse backgrounds? If you possess the determination to transform ideas into reality, then you have found your rightful place.
SoftwareOne team is looking for a Consultant with a passion for crafting elegant, scalable solutions for complex problems, who’s ignited by the opportunity to grow their career with a global team of design professionals.
To accomplish our mission in the construction industry, two important things stand out. First, we want to create an excellent experience for external developers. At the same time, it’s vital that people have real experience in construction work. Many of our customers and partners want to make their projects, departments, and resources work together better to boost efficiency and profits. To do this, we need to connect our platform with others, which is why it’s important to understand the construction industry and how projects work. Our consultants focus on making everything easy to use, but we also appreciate the knowledge and experience that professionals in the field bring to the table.
You will engage directly with our clients and product dev teams; understanding processes and requirements, conduct detailed analyses, develop and manage the complementation of RIB construction software solutions, forming mental models to explain them to others, and create documentation, tutorials, introductions, and any other materials required to achieve our goals of rapid comprehension and high adoption. You will be a part of a great team of construction experts who will review each other’s work to ensure accuracy and cohesion.
- Provide construction knowledge to consulting team, together with IT consultants to provide solutions to construction clients
- Participate in clients’ meetings about their project management requirements, dealing with pre-sales activities to potential clients
- Conduct detailed analyses of construction clients’ business processes, develop and manage the complementation of RIB construction software solutions
- Construction project management process redesign or ERP product customization according client’s requirement
- Technical consultancy including business reports, queries, and procedures under professional mindset
- Work with strategic business partner in consulting, IT, construction, and education sectors to revolutionize and digitalize construction industry with enterprise IT solutions
- Conducting or supporting software implementation processes
- Preparation and maintenance of product and its technical documentation (manuals, video tutorials, etc.)
- Occasional business travel will be needed
What we need to see from you
- Flemish and English fluent in speaking and writing is essential. French would be an additional asset.
- Experience in ERP platform implementation from a consulting and presales capacity
- 2+ years experience in at least one of the following: CDE, BIM, design management, estimation, quantity survey, project management, project control, civil engineering, MEP or other similar areas
- Able to communicate with people effectively and collaboratively at all levels (technical and non-technical stakeholders)
- Experience working in the Architecture, Engineering and Construction industry, e.g.: construction sites, construction platforms, DMS, etc.
- Experience with automation/configuration management and planning
- Confident and professional presentation skills
- Technically and creatively astute
- Willing to bring in a new transformative technology to the construction industry
- Experience in presales process to work closely with business team (nice to have)
- Engineer/Master and 3+ years professional experience (Construction management/Civil engineering)
- Experience with software implementation (nice to have)